CANTILEVER WALL BRACKET For 2 – 6 metre flagpoles.
Cantilever wall brackets comprise:
- A socket bracket for fixing the pole to the wall.
- A tube bonded into protruding from the butt of the flagpole.
Cantilever wall brackets are available in vertical or in angle of 35° to horizontal angled mounting. The cantilever wall brackets can be fixed to the facing by coach screws and rawlplugs, however some brick and block-work will require expanding bolts or chemicals fixings – if doubt consult your builder or architect. The flagpole with the protruding metal upper tube is fitted into the wall bracket socket and secured through the socket by means of a short bolt.
WALL BRACKETS WITH HINGED BASE For 6 – 10 metre flagpoles. Wall brackets with hinged base include.:
- A platform fixed to the facing by means of bolts.
- A mast band mounted to the facing about 200 cm higher and clamped round the flagpole.
- A flagpole embodied with a hinged foot is mounted to the platform.